The PI Executive Committee serves as the main decision-making body for the overall goals and collaborative aspects of the consortium. The Executive Committee consists of one designated representative (a PI or other senior investigator) from each core project. The investigators will be the voting members. The designated NIA Project Officials will be non-voting ex-officio members.
Members of the Executive Committee
- Ryan Corces, Ph.D., Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease
- Carlos Cruchaga, Ph.D., Washington University
- Philip De Jager, M.D., Ph.D., Columbia University
- Alison Goate, Ph.D., Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Oscar Harari, Ph.D., Washington University
- Richard Mayeux, M.D., Columbia University
- Joshua Shulman, Ph.D., Baylor College of Medicine
- Sally Temple, Ph.D., Regenerative Research Foundation
- Jeffery Vance, Ph.D., University of Miami School of Medicine
- Xiaoling Zhang, Ph.D., Boston University
The PI EC will serve as the main decision-making body for the overall goals and collaborative aspects of the consortium. The PIs will be the voting members. The designated NIA Project Officials will be non-voting ex-officio members.
External Advisory Board
The External Advisor Board (EAB) comprises a panel of external scientists who are not directly involved in the activities of the ADSP. The External Advisor Board is charged with the following activities:
- Advising the NIA program leadership on the overall progress of the functional genomics consortium toward meeting its goals.
- Reviewing progress of individual projects and contribute scientific insights on issues and questions for consideration by the Principal Investigators.
- Providing guidance on the activities and future directions of the consortium.
- Meeting once per year to attend the consortium annual program review meeting. Providing to the NIA a written report summarizing the evaluations and recommendations for the consortium.
Members of the External Advisor Board
- Mathew Blurton-Jones, Ph.D., UC Irvine
- Steve Finkbeiner, MD, Ph.D., Gladstone Institutes
- Stephen Helfand, MD, Brown University
- Catherine Kaczorowski, Ph.D., Jackson Laboratory
- Leslie Thompson, Ph.D., UC Irvine
- Donna Wilcock, Ph.D., University of Kentucky
- Gene Yeo, Ph.D., UC San Diego
- Hongyu Zhao, Ph.D., Yale University
NIA Program Leadership
Program Director: Alison Yao, Ph.D.
Project Scientist: Marilyn Miller, Ph.D.
Health Specialist: Sharna Tingle, MS
Grants Management Specialist: Jeff Ball